- multiplying and dividing by 10
- using multiples of 10
- timed fact drills daily
- Chapter 6 (Patterns in Multiplication and Division) on Friday
- Parents...please encourage your child to study multiplication facts for 10 minutes everyday. It really helps if you work with your child. Computer games and apps are fun, but they don't help as much as time with mom or dad.
- finish up chapter on adaptations
- test on Wednesday or Thursday...see planner
The Holiday Party will be on Thursday at 1:30. Every child is asked to bring a book from home that he/she has already read to give as a gift. The book should be wrapped and labeled BOY or GIRL. If your child does not have a used book to give, please let me know because I have many extras!
International Night was so much fun. Here is a slideshow...