The book report is also a requirement, and will be recorded as a project grade. It is also due on Tuesday, December 1. My expectations for the book report are:
- The book you report on must be a new book at your reading level that you read in November.
- Take pride in what you do…use your best handwriting.
- Use capital letters and punctuation.
- Write at least 5 complete, well-constructed sentences to summarize the book. You are encouraged to write more!
- Do not wait until the last minute to do this assignment!
The Book-It calendars will be sent home on Wednesday if the copier gets repaired!