Word of the Week: nurture
- sight words
- words with the "soft" c sound
- subject area words
- homework: 4 activities from the Choice Board, due on Friday
- test on Friday
- in small groups
- my morning students have reading comprehension homework due on Thursday
- homework: read for 20-30 minutes, record on calendar which is due on Feb. 3 along with the January book response
Grammar--identify and use adjectives that compare
Writing--write a persuasive paragraph (brainstorm, write, edit, rewrite) in class
- study of Susan B. Anthony and the women's rights movement
- homework--worksheet reviewing Frederick Douglass
- ITBS scores went home in last Friday's courier.
- Report cards go home this week--please sign sign and return the envelope.
- We had a great 1st semester Honor's Day! Thank you, Nathalie, Jaylen, Edgar, and Cami for reciting the Maylala quote. Thank you, Lindsey and Anna for the welcome to the program.
- As always, thank you for your support at home!