- Division as it relates to subtraction and multiplication
- Begin memorizing multiplication facts
- Begin unit on Habitats of Georgia
- On Friday we go to the Chattahoochee River to release the trout! Remember to have your child dress for the weather and bring a sack lunch (if you made that choice...otherwise your child has ordered a lunch for the lunchroom).
- Every student needs his/her own dry erase marker.
- Progress Reports go home on Monday. Please sign and return the attached form. Keep the progress report for your records.
- I am available for conferences. Please send me a note or email and we will set up a date and time.
- I am so thankful to work with such wonderful students! I enjoy teaching them so much and as inspired by their desire to learn and grow. Thank you for your support at home. I hope you all enjoy time with family and friends over the Thanksgiving Break! Happy Thanksgiving!