This is what we are up to this week...
- telling time to the minute
- calculating elapsed time
- finding area and perimeter
- Kicking It Math (multiplication facts)
- Exploring what we can learn from fossils
- Students need to continue to practice multiplication facts
- For my homeroom parents...I am still missing the progress report confirmation (that was attached to the progress report) from several students. This signed form lets me know that you have seen the progress report.
- Completing and turning in homework is an expectation I have for every student. I give math homework every night, Monday through Thursday. I provide time in class for students to write their assignments in their planners.
- Here is a link to information about the upcoming Milestones assessment.