This is what we will be up to this week...
- Subtraction with regrouping
- Subtraction across zeros
- Test on subtraction on Friday
- Finish up Chapter 8 on Pollution and Conservation
- Begin work on project at home
- Please ask your child if she/he has all the school supplies. Many students are coming to class unprepared to do work because they don't have the basic supplies such as pencils, scissors, glue, crayons, and dry erase markers.
- Progress Reports went home last Thursday.
- Please let me know if you want to have a conference. I now tutor after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I am available on Mondays and Fridays. Email me if you want to schedule a conference.
- Encourage your child to drill math facts (Reflex Math) and work on keyboarding skills (BBC Typing) at home.
- Thank you for all your support at home!