This is what we are up to next week:
Reading (in small groups)
- referring to the text to answer questions
- oral reading fluency
- sight words
- long a words
- content area words
- See Spelling Choice Board for homework (due on Friday)
- test on Friday
- possessive nouns
- quiz on Friday
- go through the writing process to publish a paragraph
- review Revolutionary War and Paul Revere
- learn about the three branches of government.
- learn about the three levels of government.
Notices and Reminders
- Please check your child's binder and planner everyday.
- All students are expected to read for 20-30 minutes daily. "You become a better reader by reading!"
- Students should be prepared for class each day--pencils, binder, homework, notebooks, scissors, glue, and crayons.
- Classes start at 7:50 and end at 2:15, even on Fridays. While it is understandable that students may occassionally have to be checked out early or arrive late due to doctor/dentist appointments, we respectfully ask that early check-outs and arrivals be kept to a minimum.